Brisbane Triathlon Club is a not-for-profit Triathlon Queensland-affiliated club, offering something for everyone – from ‘rapidly improving athletes’ wanting to take on their first ‘enticer’ to ‘hard core’ Kings and Queens of Kona.
The club was established to provide a range of benefits to our members, including:
- Discounted membership to Triathlon Australia
- Discounts on a bunch of cool stuff – including snazzy tri suits, cycling kits, Garmin products, nutrition, stationary trainers, and sunnies.
- Free training sessions with friendly coaches who know their stuff
- Strong links to other awesomely experienced 'recommended session providers' (providing additional swimming, cycling and running sessions)
- Various events – social stuff and training days/ camps
- Club tent at most races in South-East Queensland.
The Club Committee is:
- Mark Sabotti (President)
- Piotr Puchala (Chairman)
- Rachel Brown (Secretary)
- Steve Johnson-Hill (Treasurer)
- Brielle Parris (Communications Officer)
- Lisa Gatt (Social Coordinator)
- Brad Dalrymple (Training Coordinator)