Our ‘recommended session providers’ are all highly qualified coaches, who have achieved extremely enviable success in swimming, cycling, running and/ or triathlon – on a national and international level. Whilst their sessions are not free (and the providers charge a fee for their services), we highly recommend that club members attend their sessions – preferably regularly, or at least occasionally. A summary of these sessions are listed below, however please clarify on times on each individual website.
- Ride Inside – www.teamrideinside.com – Safe and awesome indoor cycling sessions. Monday to Friday mornings (5:30 to 6:30AM), and Tuesday and Thursday evenings (6 to 7pm).
- Fidler Sports: www.fidlersports.com – Lunch-time swim sessions (Monday to Friday, 12:30pm to 1:30pm).
- Pat Carroll Running Group – www.patcarroll.com.au – Sessions take place Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – departing from the South Bank end of the Goodwill Foot Bridge (The Ship Inn) between 5:30am and 5:40am. Total distance covered is 10km.
- Grimsey’s Adult Swimfit – www.grimseysadultswimfit.com
- Trent Grimsey’s Early morning swim squad is held at Centenary Pool – Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. The session starts at 4:15am, and goes for one hour. There’s also sessions at 11:30am (til 12:30pm) Tuesday and Thursdays.
- Ridge Grimsey’s squad is at Nudgee Pool – in the morning (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday) and night (Monday and Wednesday).
- Open water sessions are provided approximately every second Sunday morning (starting at 7am) – at Redcliffe.